14.95 m x 4.45 m x 1.10 m
Deze veiling is gesloten. Bekijk de lopende veilingen via de veilingen pagina. This auction is closed. Please visit the auction page.
Do you already see yourself sailing in this tough, big speed cruiser? The boat is fast and seaworthy. The engines are always well maintained and function well. With 2x 356 hp Volvo Penta you have enough power to sail fast and cover long distances. The engines have run approximately 3,000 hours on the basis of owner's specification. Due to the age of the boat he has some small points of attention. This is mainly optical and can be easily remedied.
The boat has a spacious lounge with cozy round bench but also a separate area for eating. In the front of the boat is the master bedroom with a large bed. There are two toilets and a shower. There is a separate room with two more beds. By the dining table down to do there can be two extra beds created.
It is an ideal boat for family holidays but also a boat for longer stays.
NOTE: This is a registered ship and will have to be notarized after the auction to be transferred. The transfer costs will be borne by the buyer.
Classification from front to back:
- Owner's cabin with extra large bed, a wardrobe and wardrobe
- 2x toilet / shower
- Second cabin with 2x 1 double bed and wardrobe
- Dinette with L-sofa, 4 burner ceramic stove, refrigerator and microwave
- Living room with steering bench, U-sofa and sliding doors to the spacious cockpit
- Cockpit (partly covered), with stairs to the fly bridge and with door to swimming platform
To be able to bid you need to be logged in.
No account yet? You can also register via this button.