Next accepted bid
Kind of lot
VAT over buyers premium
This auction is closed, biddings on the lot are no longer possible
If you want to bid on a lot you have to follow a few simple steps:
1. Register free or log in if you are already registered.
2. Read Terms and Conditions, Special conditons, the auction information and the lot description carefully.
3. Visit the viewing days to inspect the lots. Check here the overall condition before you place a bid.
4. Place your bid.
5. PLEASE NOTE: Keep refreshing your webpage by using constantly the F5 key!
Online auctions take place under official supervision of a Bailiff Firm. Every bid will be considered as irrevocable and unconditional.
1. Any vessel of Vessel Auction is subject to an awarding term. The Bidder who has made the high bid at the end of the Bidding Term shall be under the obligation to purchase the vessel from the Offeror at the price offered during bidding, provided that Offeror wishes to award said bid.
2. If a bid is made for a lot five minutes before it is due to close, the opening time is extended by five minutes!
3. The particulars and specifications are supplied by the Seller and not Vessel Auction. Such information has not been verified and may be incorrect. Please do not rely on particulars and specifications unless you have verified their accuracy at a viewing day.